Crooked Lane Brewing Company is an award winning production brewery located in Auburn, Ca. Since August 2016, we have been committed to making uncommonly good craft beer.To keep up with our growing production, we are currently seeking a Cellarperson.
- 21 years of age or older
- Good working knowledge of craft beer production; Homebrew experience a plus
- Passion for the craft brewing industry, good communication skills, and highly reliable
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality, and desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to follow SOP’s and be a self-starter
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds repeatedly, at head height
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, lift, twist, climb and crouch in a high noise environment
- Ability to work on ladders and in hot, cold, or wet and uncomfortable environments
- We are willing to train the right candidate, prior experience in commercial brewing is a plus but not required.
- Fermenter and brite tank cleaning and sanitizing
- Proper handling of brewery chemicals and adherence to safety procedures
- Beer transfer and packaging in kegs
- Filling and cellaring barrel aged beer
- Washing kegs
- Maintenance of brewery floors, walls and tanks to maintain a clean environment for our craft
- Pallet jack and forklift operation (will train)
- Testing beer for gravity, pH, and other laboratory tests as required
- Dry Hopping, Fining, Carbonating
- Maintaining paper and electronic records
- Performing inventory checks
- Assisting in bottling and canning operations as required
- Assisting in other tasks when necessary
Please email your resume and cover letter to Jobs@crookedlanebrewing.com . Please put the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.