Crooked Lane Now Delivering Beer TO YOUR DOOR!!!
We’re excited to announce home delivery of our handcrafted beer – fresh, cold, and delicious!
With so many people staying home during this global crisis, it’s important to inject some normalcy back into our daily lives. Crooked Lane can help by delivering the essential beer you love – directly to your door!
Starting Thursday, March 26 (tomorrow!) we’ll launch a pilot program making same-day deliveries to our community. To be successful, we’ll limit home-delivery days to Thursday thru Saturday this week, then announce next week’s schedule on Monday. This gives us a chance to gauge market interest, listen to YOUR feedback, and adapt our delivery model accordingly! We’ll look at expanding coverage next week. So if you don’t see your town listed as an option, that may change soon.
Here’s how it works.
- Go to our website (www.crookedlanebrewing.com) and from the main menu select “Order Online.” Click on “Beer,” then select your items and quantities, and select “Pick-Up” or, as of Thursday, “Home Delivery!”
- All orders received before 4 P.M. will be delivered that same day before 8 P.M. The driver will call to confirm delivery time and address while enroute.
- All deliveries must be paid for online (no C.O.D) and the adult (21 or older) who ordered must be present by confirming with Valid ID.
- $50 minimum order. $10 Delivery fee
- Free delivery for orders over $100.
In times like these, you, our community, are our lifeline. Together we will persevere and emerge stronger. Support your local businesses!