2 Year Anniversary
Friday, September 14 through Sunday, September 16
Crooked Lane’s turning TWO, and you’re invited to celebrate with us! With SEVEN commemorative beer releases, fresh swag, and live music each and every night, you’ll have plenty to savor. We’ve laid all the right vibes to make this a special weekend, so come join your Crooked Lane friends for weekend festivities heretofore unmatched in time and space. We’ll only turn TWO once, after all.
- The Divine Sphere: Our barrel-aged blend of Russian Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon and Whiskey barrels for six months, Divine Sphere is rich and complex with dark chocolate, cherry, toffee and caramel notes overlaid with delicious bourbon and oak character.
- Diablo’s Delight: Were releasing two versions of Diablo’s Delight… one with Raspberries and the other with cherries – both were fermented with Brettanomyces, Lactobacillis and Pediococcus in a freshly dumped Merlot barrel for 8 months, and what resulted was pretty magical. The raspberry recently won a silver in the California State Fair Commercial Beer Competition. We’ll also have a beautiful painted glass to enjoy this tasty barrel-aged sour in!
- Carmen Mandarina Milkshake IPA: When sweet, tangy mandarin combines with creamy malt, milk sugar, and vanilla, the results are surprising and delightful, even flamboyant… Carmen Mandarina will get your taste buds to the dance floor!
- Swamp Angel Hazy West Coast IPA: IPA evolution has become a revolution. Swamp Angel takes what you love about West Coast and New England-Inspired IPA’s and creates a third, beautiful flavor profile. She is juicy, but also dank; she rocks citrus flavors but delivers a hop punch. Taste buds take flight!
- Oktoberfest Vienna Lager: Rich with German malts, our Oktoberfest Vienna Lager represents the style faithfully with toasted malt flavors and aromas, brilliant amber color, and a crisp dry finish.
- SR16 DIPA in a short-run commemorative can: Originally brewed to share with fishing buddies on an epic chase for Steelhead on the Salmon River, SR16 inspires with a sense of adventure in IPA satisfaction. A double that drinks like a single, you won’t believe the burst of Citra and Amarillo hops reside in an 8.5% Double IPA. One taste and you’re hooked. Consider yourself warned.